Flavor Wave Deluxe - This oven EXPLODED on me!
3 months after purchase this thing EXPLODED!!I plugged it in, set the temp, turned it on and BOOM..
Smoke and glass everywhere, I had to immediately open the windows to ensure the smoke detector didn't go off. So we called. They were not willing to help at all, mainly because we just moved into a new house and didn't have the receipt. I'm sorry, I understand a receipt is required for defective products, but if your product explodes and shoots glass everywhere than that is beyond defective.
Thankfully my daughter wasn't in the room when it happened.I highly discourage anyone from buying this product.