Flavor Wave Deluxe - This oven EXPLODED on me!

3 months after purchase this thing EXPLODED!!I plugged it in, set the temp, turned it on and BOOM..

Smoke and glass everywhere, I had to immediately open the windows to ensure the smoke detector didn't go off. So we called. They were not willing to help at all, mainly because we just moved into a new house and didn't have the receipt. I'm sorry, I understand a receipt is required for defective products, but if your product explodes and shoots glass everywhere than that is beyond defective.

Thankfully my daughter wasn't in the room when it happened.I highly discourage anyone from buying this product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 19, 2013 #761181

5 pieces of chicken, click it and forget it they say... BAM High pitch noise and explosion, was going for the handle, but no time!!!

8 months of usage... worst is, I liked that product a LOT and then discovered than it explodes in many occasions... DON'T TOUCH IT LOL!

Glass everywhere... ouch... :x

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flavor Wave Deluxe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flavor Wave Deluxe.
Filing a new complaint about